Supporting Your Investment
草莓视频app深夜福利_免费看黄软件不花钱_男人晚上福利appThe Lake Forest Graduate School of Management (LFGSM) is committed to helping all qualified students make their goal of pursuing an LFGSM degree a reality. Our admissions team and financial aid office will work with you to give you the guidance and resources you need whether you are a prospective student, a current student, or an alumni.
We can help you save time and money
Financial aid can be made up of need based scholarships, merit based scholarships, student loans and financial support from your employer. We work with you to find the right combination of these. Additionally we work with you to review your current credentials and past learning so that we can determine if any courses can be waived.
If you have questions about tuition or financial assistance, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
+ Tuition and Fees
To estimate the cost of graduate school tuition for our graduate business programs, here are the costs for 2017-2018 academic year.
|Tuition Costs Per Course||$3,510|
|Number of Courses Required to Graduate: MBA||16*|
|Number of Courses Required to Graduate: MSM & MSPL||14*|
|Average Textbook Costs Per Course||$110|
For more information about tuition and fees, please contact the LFGSM Business Office.
*The number of courses are subject to change based on certification credit, tuition credit and prior experience credit.
草莓视频app深夜福利_免费看黄软件不花钱_男人晚上福利appLake Forest Graduate School of Management (LFGSM) understands the importance of making education affordable. Through many generous donations from alumni and our larger business community, LFGSM offers students scholarships to help with tuition costs. Whether you are a nurse working towards your MBA or are someone with outstanding leadership skills working towards your MSPL, we will help you find the scholarship that is right for you.
+ Tuition Assistance Grant
Candidates who are not eligible to receive tuition assistance from their employer are eligible for a Tuition Assistance Grant in the amount of $3,510. Tuition Assistance Grants are awarded in the form of tuition credit and are disbursed equally over your degree program.
+ Federal Financial Aid
If you are a US citizen or permanent resident, you are eligible to apply for a or a Direct PLUS Loan. The Federal Direct Loan and Direct PLUS Programs (formally known as the Grad PLUS Loans) provides low-interest loans to US citizens pursuing graduate education.
To apply for federal financial assistance, you must submit the following:
- Obtain a FSA ID from the website. You will need a FSA ID to complete the FAFSA.
- Complete the online that corresponds to your start date.
- Admissions provides a financial aid checklist to help you keep track of the all the forms needed and the dates they need to be submitted by. Contact our Admissions team at email@example.com.
+ LFGSM Financial Aid Code of Conduct
The Higher Education Opportunity Act requires institutions of higher education participating in the administration of educational loan programs to develop and publish a Code of Conduct. Any Lake Forest Graduate School of Management officer, employee, or agent who has responsibilities with respect to student educational loans is required to comply with this Code of Conduct as outlined below.
1. LFGSM shall not enter into any revenue-sharing arrangement with any lender.
2. No officer or employee of LFGSM who is employed in the Financial Aid Office of LFGSM or who otherwise has responsibilities with respect to education loans, or agent who has responsibilities with respect to education loans, shall solicit or accept any gift (any gratuity, favor, discount, entertainment, hospitality, loan or other item having a monetary value or more than a de minimus amount) from a lender, guarantor, or servicer of education loans.
3. An officer or employee who is employed in the Financial Aid Office of LFGSM or who otherwise has responsibilities with respect to education loans, or an agent who has responsibilities with respect to education loans, shall not accept from any lender or affiliate of any lender any fee, payment, or other financial benefit (including the opportunity to purchase stock) as compensation for any type of consulting arrangement or other contract to provide services to a lender or on behalf of a lender relating to education loans.
4. LFGSM shall not for any first-time borrower, assign, through award packaging or other methods, the borrower’s loan to a particular lender; or refuse to certify, or delay certification of any loan based on the borrower’s selection of a particular lender or guaranty agency.
草莓视频app深夜福利_免费看黄软件不花钱_男人晚上福利app5. LFGSM shall not request or accept from any lender any offer of funds to be used for private education loans (as defined in section 140 of the Truth in Lending Act), including funds for an opportunity pool loan, to students in exchange for the LFGSM providing concessions or promises regarding providing the lender with:
- A specified number of loans made, insured, or guaranteed under this title;
- A specified loan volume of such loans; or
- A preferred lender arrangement for such loans.
6. LFGSM shall not request or accept from any lender any assistance with call staffing of Financial Aid Office staffing.
草莓视频app深夜福利_免费看黄软件不花钱_男人晚上福利appAssistance will be permitted for the following instances:
- Professional development training for financial aid administrators;
- Providing educational counseling materials, financial literacy materials, or debt management materials to borrowers, provided that such materials disclose to borrowers the identification of any lender that assisted in preparing or providing such materials; or
- Staffing services on a short-term, nonrecurring basis to assist LFGSM with financial aid-related functions during emergencies, including State-declared or federally declared natural disasters, federally declared national disasters, and other localized disasters and emergencies identified by the Secretary of Education.
草莓视频app深夜福利_免费看黄软件不花钱_男人晚上福利app7. Any employee who is employed in the Financial Aid Office, or who otherwise has responsibilities with respect to education loans or other student financial aid of LFGSM, and who serves on an advisory board, commission, or group established by a lender, guarantor, or group of lenders or guarantors, shall be prohibited from receiving anything of value from the lender, guarantor, or group of lenders or guarantors, except that the employee may be reimbursed for reasonable expenses incurred in serving on such advisory board, commission, or group.
In addition to the items above, as a member of the National Association of Student Financial Aid Administrators (NASFAA), LFGSM also refer to NASFAA's , , as well as the for more information about NASFAA's ethical guidelines and how they are enforced. To report a potential violation of , refer to the .
+ Certifications and Course Waivers
草莓视频app深夜福利_免费看黄软件不花钱_男人晚上福利appYour expertise should mean something for your degree. LFGSM values the hard work you've put in to your career and acknowledges your professional certifications by offering course waivers for each credential you hold. Find out which of your credentials could qualify for course waivers and begin building on the knowledge and expertise you already have.
+ Private Loans
Many US citizens, permanent residents, and international students finance their graduate educations with credit-based education loans. Private loans are a good option for students with strong credit or those who do not qualify for federal loans.
草莓视频app深夜福利_免费看黄软件不花钱_男人晚上福利appAll students are encouraged to seek lenders offering loans with the most favorable terms. Here is a short list of lenders our students currently use:
- Abbott Laboratories Employee's Credit Union (ALEC)
Contact: Ken Kiefer, SVP-Lending
- Baxter Credit Union
340 N. Milwaukee Ave
Vernon Hills, IL 60061
Contact: Amy Auw, 847-932-8760
- Discover Student Loans
2500 Lake Cook Road
Riverwoods, IL 60015
- Sallie Mae
P.O. Box 9435
Wilkes-Barre, PA 18773-9435
- SoFi Lending Corp
2750 E Cottonwood Parkway, Suite #300
Cottonwood Heights, UT 84121
Contact: 855-456-7634 or
+ Tuition Reimbursement Benefits
Companies often provide financial assistance to employees pursuing education to advance their careers. You may want to contact your employer to determine whether you are eligible for tuition reimbursement benefits. Each company has a different process and approval timeline for tuition reimbursements, so its important to keep this in mind when looking at financial aid options. Tuition reimbursement will be included in the determination of your federal financial need.
+ ASSIST Program for Current Students
草莓视频app深夜福利_免费看黄软件不花钱_男人晚上福利appThe ASSIST (Assistance for Students in Sudden Transition) Program offers financial support to help students who have experienced sudden, unexpected job loss. Career coaching and job-search resources are included to help students rebound quickly. For more information, contact Student Services at 847-574-5158.
+ Veterans Benefits
LFGSM is approved by the Illinois State Approving Agency for educational aid under the G.I. Bill (including the Yellow Ribbon Program) to eligible veterans. Students must to provide their DD214 along with their Certificate of Eligibility to the school. The Certificate of Eligibility may be obtained through the , available 24 hours a day at 888-442-4551. For additional information, contact the St. Louis Veterans Affairs Customer Service Office, or the LFGSM Financial Aid office.
+ Alumni Tuition Benefit
草莓视频app深夜福利_免费看黄软件不花钱_男人晚上福利appRecognizing the value of lifelong learning, LFGSM offers alumni the opportunity to pursue most graduate-level coursework at a reduced tuition rate. Non-degree seeking alumni receive a 50% tuition discount on graduate degree program courses. Alumni seeking to earn a subsequent graduate degree at LFGSM receive a 25% tuition discount on courses taken toward the new degree. Materials and other fees are charged at the published price.